April 7, 2015

April 14, 2015

April 28, 2015

June 2, 2015 PMNCCMM130

June 9, 2015 CCMM131

June 24, 2015July 8,2014

June 30, 2015

• Advancing Aboriginal Apprenticeship Committee 3rd Annual Conference
    Advancing Aboriginal Apprenticeship Committee 3rd Annual Conference.
  • Upcoming event on indigenous education
    Upcoming event on indigenous education.
  • Congratulations! 2015 prek grads!
    Congratulations! 2015 prek grads!
  • Preschool graduation congratulations
    Preschool graduation, congratulations,
  • Instagram

• Advancing Aboriginal Apprenticeship Committee 3rd Annual Conference
      3 weeks ago by paqtnkekfn Advancing Aboriginal Apprenticeship Committee 3rd Annual Conference.
    • Upcoming event on indigenous education
      3 weeks ago by paqtnkekfn Upcoming event on indigenous education.
    • Congratulations! 2015 prek grads!
      2 years ago by paqtnkekfn Congratulations! 2015 prek grads!
    • Preschool graduation congratulations
      2 years ago by paqtnkekfn Preschool graduation, congratulations,
  • Facebook

gym is open !!!!! Ursula is down there with the gym open till 10 pm

***FLYER CORRECTION*** Swimming on Wednesday March 15 we will be providing transportation. All children must be accompanied by a parent/adult. This is a family event. We have rented the pool at the Millenium Center and we will be having a pizza/subway party afterwards there. Swimming is from 3pm to 5pm The bus will be leaving at 2pm from the Paqtnkek Gym!!!!!

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IF YOUR CHILD IS GOING TO GET AIR IN DARTMOUTH U NEED TO FILL OUT AN ONLINE WAIVER AND HAVE TO SEND ME A COPY SO I KNOW WHO IS GOING!!!! SEND TO angela.lafford@paqtnkek.ca or send me a message or txt!!!! 902-870-1199... and you must fill out the buss waiver and bring it to the medical center today!!! please!!!

Good Morning Paqtnkek😃🌞😃 There is a Information Session regarding Matrimonial Real Property Law. Come on over to the Band Office to hear about a very important Topic Starting soon

Notice To Community The Draft Paqtnkek Sports and Recreation Policy will be available at the Front Desk at the Band Office for anyone wanting to see the Draft policy. Thank you and Have a Wonderful March Break :)

Thanks to everybody who participated in the 3-on-3 basketball tourney. It was a good turn out, better than how I thought it would be. Also thanks to those who came to support, watch, and hang out. Congrats to the winners: 1st place- Cohen, Jordan/Berk, Thomas. 2nd place- Greg, Aaron, Andre. 3rd place- Dee/Cory, Sage, Dylan. Maygen Lafford

There is going to be a 3-on-3 basketball tourney jij at the gym tonight 6:30-9:30. Grade 7 and over. Water will be provided, as well as prizes (gift cards) for 1st, 2nd and maybe 3rd place. Depending on how many people come down to play. Last minute decision but it's something to do!